-API- Snowstorm -API- Snowstorm

Great

this is amazing. The intro gave me the perfect mental image of like a snowy day.Then when the real beat kicked in it was wayyy above perfect. I
It was like I was standing outside and a few snowflakes started falling. Then suddenly a huge blizzard pulled up from nowhere. Great work on this!! Make another!!

API responds:

Thank you very much for the good review. It's good to find another Carolinian on this site. I live in Chapel Hill.

Keep an update on my stuff if you want more. =)

B0UNC3 - Distorted realit B0UNC3 - Distorted realit

Wicked!!

This is another amazing song by you. How long have you been working on music? I love the instruments in this.They meld together perfectly.What does the voice say? Never stop making music!!

B0UNC3 responds:

Wow that was fast :O.I've been doing music for about 7 years now, 8 in august I think.I manily concentrated on the raw lead synth in this so I personally think that the rest of the track is lacking hehe.The voice say what the track is called "Distorted Reality".However i could have pitched it up abit more.And i wont plan to stop making music in the near future ;)

Thanks for the review

///B0UNC3

+*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+ +*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+

Alright!

Finally! I've listened to all of both of your songs and now you two come together to make stuff. This song is great. i loved the instruments and sounds you used on this. Can't wait to here more from ya'll. keep it up!!

ChRoN0uNc3 responds:

Chronamut: well B0UNC3 I can see - but you've listed to like all 290 of my songs? Wow... And thanks for the compliments - the celesta was an especially good sample - and yes we are working on more songs so expect to see more from us!

B0UNC3 - Sing a Song[Instrum] B0UNC3 - Sing a Song[Instrum]

Wicked

Yay happy hardcore!!! Awesome song! This is great man. i love the audience sounds and stuff man. Btw what does that voice say at the beggining? Please never stop making music on NG. Your the trance master.

*DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs] *DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs]

Whoa

I've got DDR hooked up to my PS2 and i was just playing it then i came out here and checked on this and holy shit dude. This song owns DDR. This is so much better than all the song on DDR. Make some more.

Shadoman111

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

HOLY ****

This is the absolute best song i have heard on ng. In my opinion it beats everyone else's. Please make another like this one. I downloaded a whole bunch of your songs and burned them onto a cd. and if anyone ask where i got them ill tell them how good your songs are. Peace out.

Oro N' API - Rise and Fall Oro N' API - Rise and Fall

Damn

Thats awesome. Dude you have to make another one of these. One of the best technos ive heard in a while. Do you think you would be able to listen to and review some of my songs? if not thats fine. please dont stop make music.

czer323 - Techno Fun5 Fixed czer323 - Techno Fun5 Fixed

Pretty good man

This is awesome. Great work on this song. Please make another sometime and if it's not to much trouble would you mind taking a look at some of my songs and tell me what you think?

NDP-The Runaway NDP-The Runaway

Wow.

Just Wow. The Absolute best classical song i have ever heard on NG. This is amazing. I was wondering what program if any did you use to make this? Make another one like this please it was awesome. Btw if its not too much trouble some time could you review some of mine? i know they suck but i wanna see what people think of them.

NDP responds:

Ty, i use finale for ALL my classical compositions(and my piano) Simply because fianle deals with real instruments and realistic music scoring. Also you can easily plug in a midi ketyboard and record any composition you make. Check it out!

I will check your compos out for sure

Nicolas...

Cicada Warfare Cicada Warfare

Original

I doubt there are any other cicada songs on NG lol. This is a very strange piece all in all. The begining sounded kinda choppy to me then it kept getting smootheras it went on. Near the middle it was perfect, the static was gone. I loved the melody. Definetly make another one like this but a different animal.

crud responds:

the instrument i used was pretty untameable, but i slowly worked it out so that it all layered and melded nice. glad to know you can notice the work i put in, it's quite encouraging! the next animal? probably a weasel. crazy weazels.