Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

One of the greatest things ive ever seen

This is amazing. I love the series so far and cannot wait to see the next one. Great job.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Great job

Great job on this man. Confusing plot but awesome so far. cant wait until the next one. When that rabbit came out it scared me to death.

Catch that Goblin Catch that Goblin

awesome

i love your style of animation on this great idea for a movie make more.

Get-lost responds:

Thanks man

-API- Snowstorm -API- Snowstorm

Great

this is amazing. The intro gave me the perfect mental image of like a snowy day.Then when the real beat kicked in it was wayyy above perfect. I
It was like I was standing outside and a few snowflakes started falling. Then suddenly a huge blizzard pulled up from nowhere. Great work on this!! Make another!!

API responds:

Thank you very much for the good review. It's good to find another Carolinian on this site. I live in Chapel Hill.

Keep an update on my stuff if you want more. =)

B0UNC3 - Distorted realit B0UNC3 - Distorted realit

Wicked!!

This is another amazing song by you. How long have you been working on music? I love the instruments in this.They meld together perfectly.What does the voice say? Never stop making music!!

B0UNC3 responds:

Wow that was fast :O.I've been doing music for about 7 years now, 8 in august I think.I manily concentrated on the raw lead synth in this so I personally think that the rest of the track is lacking hehe.The voice say what the track is called "Distorted Reality".However i could have pitched it up abit more.And i wont plan to stop making music in the near future ;)

Thanks for the review

///B0UNC3

+*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+ +*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+

Alright!

Finally! I've listened to all of both of your songs and now you two come together to make stuff. This song is great. i loved the instruments and sounds you used on this. Can't wait to here more from ya'll. keep it up!!

ChRoN0uNc3 responds:

Chronamut: well B0UNC3 I can see - but you've listed to like all 290 of my songs? Wow... And thanks for the compliments - the celesta was an especially good sample - and yes we are working on more songs so expect to see more from us!